Appealing my ban

CorbinHu

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* CorbinHu

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG 48 man Domination

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9:00 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) balls2dawall

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I'm guessing some sort of hacking

Any additional comments you would like to add? I understand that hacking is a big issue, but i am nothing more than an old pc bf vet with comp experience. I deal a lot with guys from LVLBF. http://www.twitch.tv/corbinhu if you want to see.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Corbin, Thank you for your interest in our servers. As it was Balls who issued the ban and not our Admin Script you will have to wait for him to reply with the reason for your ban. Till that time we have 7 other servers you can fuck shit up in.

Back