Appealing my ban

Dan8975

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Dan8975

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- CONQUEST INFANTRY ONLY! - NO VEHICLES | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 6/30/14

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for People said i was hacking i just did well.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Banning Admin or Head admin should be with you soon. Until then feel free to Axe-Murder people on our other seven servers!

I checked the admin plug in and your name did not show up as being grabbed by our auto script. I believe I know who one of the admin's involved is. I have sent him a message and he will get to you as soon as they can. Thank you for your interest in our servers and your patience with the issue.

Have a nice day.

Hey Dan8975....Thanks for your appeal..In order for us to consider lifting your ban, I would like to see a complete round of game footage using the m416. No music...just game sounds and you and your m416

Hey Dan8975....Thanks for your appeal..In order for us to consider lifting your ban, I would like to see a complete round of game footage using the m416. No music...just game sounds and you and your m416
Is there a not so intensive recording tool cause my computer cant handle much more when i'm playing bf4 its a little older x.x

Fraps, Shadow Play, and Action! are all great choices for recording software. Action! is easy to use and I believe has a 30 day trial.

Fraps, Shadow Play, and Action! are all great choices for recording software. Action! is easy to use and I believe has a 30 day trial.
if I am not mistaken...shadowplay and BF4 arent compatible right now..

works fine for me. You just can't play in Windowed borderless mode.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Back