Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Nutella_SCPR

In Game Name NUTELLA_SCPR

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Bf2/Bf3 map server- second assault - conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Apparently it was after finishing playing yesterday around 7 pm Brazil time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Renata322

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I don't have the slightest idea, I don't use anything outside the rules of the game, I play everything correctly, yesterday I was playing perfectly for more than 3 hours, today I went to enter again and the message appears

The game has been disconnected: an administrator has banned you. Reason: spawn killing [2d4h][Renata322][Appeal at TBGCLAN.COM]

Any additional comments you would like to add? I would like to know the reason and the reason why this user @renata322 has banned me

No entiendo el significado de esa regla, todo el equipo estaba en la base disparando a todos y yo estaba siendo atacado, hubieran baneado a todos los que estaban jugando ayer ¿no?

You were issued a 3 day temporary ban for attacking uncap provoked. We do not allow attacking base unless that individual is actively firing at you from the base. You can familiarize yourself with our rules here: https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/tbg-battlefield-server-rules-april-2024.66114/
I don't understand the meaning of that rule, the whole team was at the base shooting at everyone and I was being attacked, they would have banned everyone who was playing yesterday, right?

No one fired at you in this clip and yet you are attacking multiple people on foot in their spawn without them firing and their tank as soon as someone gets into it.

No one fired at you in this clip and yet you are attacking multiple people on foot in their spawn without them firing and their tank as soon as someone gets into it.
Perfect, I know that in the end they only banned me because you can clearly see RPG shooting at base too

It doesn't matter, thank you very much, I will wait calmly for the days to pass.

Thanks to the one who recorded me for something that in the end everyone was doing the same

Perfect, I know that in the end they only banned me because you can clearly see RPG shooting at base too

It doesn't matter, thank you very much, I will wait calmly for the days to pass.

Thanks to the one who recorded me for something that in the end everyone was doing the same
If the other players had been reported, their fates would have been the same as yours. However, without nameplates it is impossible.

Back