Fucked in the ass by EA.

pinkytube1

Took the afternoon off, got my case of beer...

Sat down all comfy in front of my 34" UHD, and pressed BF1..

ITS OFFLINE...

For a company that KNOWS they are a target, WHY NOT PREPARE!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!

Its like getting mugged on 7th street, and walking down 7th street AGAIN with your pay in your pocket!!

After getting this game from my GF which cost more than any game I ever paid for ( costs as much as a HOT hooker BTW in Montreal ).... And they cannot keep their servers online....

And what pisses me off even more... Is that nobody mentions it on PC Gamer or tweaktown!!!

I think everyone is just crooked and it pisses me off to no avail...

I hope someone starts a class action against EA one day... I just want to relax to some Bf1 after a hard week of work... CMON EA!!!

CMON!!

Sorry, but I'm LMFAO :) EA is teabagging you !

1qKYwkF.gif

not just ea or ea specific.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For a company that KNOWS they are a target, WHY NOT PREPARE!!!!!!!!

Prepare for what? Realistically it doesn't matter who you are. Everyone down to the best DDOS protection service money can buy will be taken offline if attacked by a well prepared 9th grader lol.

I am not aware of any server or data center that can handle Terabit per second DDOS's. The only thing that will survive it is something decentralized so sure your service might work in Europe and Asia while most of North America takes a dive for example.

OK guys i get it. I should just bend over and accept. LOL

I cant wait until you guys get servers, sick of playing with cheaters and racists!

Pinky, Now you can laugh at me. I downloaded BF1 and played for awhile, I then went back to the game a few hours later and I got a black screen that needs CAD to remove. A message appears for an instant as I log off about corrupt files blah,blah. EA is now teabagging me !:(

that's one thing but it wasn't fault of a DDoS attack when every server in BF4 would crash when the building in Seige of Shanghai was demolished :D their trailer centered on Levolution and that building coming down LOL China Rising doesn't even have Levolution, DICE/EA got lazy. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall Levolution in China Rising DLC. If anything I recall the opposite with trees that cannot be taken down with tanks!

Back