Spectator access for the TBG 24/7 Locker BF4 server.

Polygonals

Hey! So many of you probably know me by now from the Infantry and Locker servers. Recently on locker, we've been seeing some suspicious players that nothing can be done about. When I asked why an admin doesn't spectate to catch the suspicious players and record plenty of footage to determined legitimacy with others, I was told that the option is locked and not many people have it. It also seems as though many players can't record. I've been warned that due to the cap on spectator access, and how players in the past have abused it via ghosting, it would be unlikely for a normal member, or guest, such as myself to be granted the ability to spectate. I'm going ahead and asking, as I play on your servers constantly and I have to admit, it does ruin the fun when suspicious players come in on a daily basis and destroy your team. As a competitive Titanfall player, I know very well that people really can be astonishingly good. I record essentially all of my games, and the death cam can't prove anything unfortunately. I'd like the ability to come in and spectate these players, record plenty of footage and either send it straight to you, or even help go through it to determine to the best of our abilities if they are really legitimate, or hacking. I'm not sure if there are logs of when I'm using spectate, but I'm more than willing to go out of my way to stream whenever I do and keep logs on a thread with links so you can be sure it's not being abused.
Just to clarify, I'm not asking for admin powers.

As previously stated, many members here have met me by now and played many games with me. If that's you, feel more than free to state your opinion about this request and myself.

Thanks,
Poly

Played with this guy a lot a talked to him on TS. Hes friends with some of the other admins too. i think its a pretty good idea imo.

Unfortunately we are capped at 14 max. EA does not allow more players unless we make it public. If the members who frequent lockers want this restricition lifted for the public then we will allow everyone to spectate once again. If one of those 14 people want to give up their spot for you, then that should be no problem.

sorry I just realized chocolate was not on the list.
@Chocolate_Ch3rry you may have given that spot for someone else in the past.

If one of the following guys want to give up their spot, then I can add you. Sorry about the confusion

aDocHolliday
Ash2097
Avery78
Cpt_Snakebabies
FearlessxSoldier
FossilMaker31
iguanidon
joelebroy
jwr046
Rekless45
SgtDeadRed
SgtKokuei
tarpancake
TurboF20

I might have been replaced while I was gone for awhile. A couple of those guys don't frequent the server to often, so hopefully they will give up their spot.

Hey FAST, is there anyone on the list to spectate in Lockers who does not use it often? I am on quite a bit and would really like to be able to spectate from time to time. (If anyone is willing to give up a spot, that'd be fine too.)

I haven't seen Fearless on there or in TS for what seems like a year now.

I would like spectate access. I have been asking about it for a while now and never seem to find someone that was willing to give it up. Let me know. Thanks

Back