Application to Join True Born Gaming

RedReaper364

Your age? 25

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Anthony Davis (Davis, Reaper, RedReaper)

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) RedReaper364

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 4 and 2042

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Infantry, Core and Hardcore

Where are you located? Eastern USA

What is your Occupation/School? Minor: Criminal Justice Major: Medic/Firefighter

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No, at least not at the moment. Wife and I are looking into buying 2 cars and a house this year and next year.

What made you apply to us? New PC gamer, shy individual. I thought I would be able to start meeting people now and hopefully join a team that isnt toxic and can enjoy a game... with some seriousness as well

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? 'MERICA!

Any additional comments you would like to add? Looking forward to meet the clan! :) GG's

Active user on battlelog as well.

Lastly a few more things and I leave it alone lol. I do currently work nights. 6A to 5A EST Mon Tue Thur Fri and sometimes Sat. Overall, I am basically on all day Wed Sat and Sun.
Second, I am also down to show up to clan trainings if you have it and down to recruit or do whatever I need to do to help the clan out. Please let me know if there is a certain job you would like for me to do.
Thank you,
Davis

Last edited:
Hi Anthony!

Thanks for the app and interest. We do require help financial to keep up with server, web costs and expansion. In return, we provide you with membership perks. Feel free to update this thread or re-apply if things change for you. Totally understand life priorities come first!

You are welcome to hang out with us on discord in the meantime.

Here is the link:

discord.tbgclan.com

Hi Anthony!

Thanks for the app and interest. We do require help financial to keep up with server, web costs and expansion. In return, we provide you with membership perks. Feel free to update this thread or re-apply if things change for you. Totally understand life priorities come first!

You are welcome to hang out with us on discord in the meantime.

Here is the link:

discord.tbgclan.com
Sorry that my financials will cause me not to join. Thanks anyways

Sorry that my financials will cause me not to join. Thanks anyways
No worries, everyone's situation is different, and when yours allows please reapply!

For clarity, we currently ask that all TBG members donate at least $5-10 a month to help with costs, we ask this of our members because we ask the general community as well to donate. If we as members are not actively donating to keep the community alive, how do we ask our community members to do so.

For me personally, I put it into perspective....how many times do I eat out, or pay for coffee in a month vs how much do I contribute to my every day stress relief that is TBG servers? For me the answer is a no brainer, but like I said - everyones situation is different

Back