Application to Join True Born Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Your age? 44

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Joe , crisium

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Discord User Name crisium69

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? bf3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? later date

Where are you located? USA

What is your Occupation/School? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No

What made you apply to us? Seem like good peeps

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? I really hate typing dose that count ?

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm also a member of MS in BF1 BF 4,5 and btw Beer should be a food group

Greets,

One of the requirements to join TBG is to help contribute financially. This goes toward keeping up our servers, custom tools and our website. Would you be able to swing $10 a month? This does come with perks like reserve slot etc.

Thanks!

Greets,

One of the requirements to join TBG is to help contribute financially. This goes toward keeping up our servers, custom tools and our website. Would you be able to swing $10 a month? This does come with perks like reserve slot etc.

Thanks!
I could do 5$ but got ban for saying ping lmfao

I could do 5$ but got ban for saying ping lmfao
how ever I will do paypal and can nore will I give you more info about me my name my number nore my card number, is this fare to you?

take that as a no? all good to me I mostly mod new game and dont have time to play older ones just been out off work this month

Hasty are we?

Your ban was from a typo.

PayPal would be fine.

Modding games? Please explain more.

Hasty are we?

Your ban was from a typo.

PayPal would be fine.

Modding games? Please explain more.
all good put me in tell me how to join with out adding my info. I would have weeks ago if I knew how
sorry I do tend to get drunk and talk shit

still band lol how should I take this brah I support JAH im tryin to keep BF3 alive but really must you pick at me : well not really you I guess you're server did how rude lol

e-mail ? oh sorry I make mods for games I add new things to the game I do not NORE will I ever make cheats I want to make players have fun live a life they just cant in there life. I do 3d mesh DDS and som coddin I started modding S.T.A.L.K.E.R but i have made 400+ fallout skyrim e2o boulder gate and so on

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, we have lives. We aren't on here 24/7.

I think we are going to pass on this application. Thank you for your interest. You are still welcome on our servers!

See you on the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back