Application to Join True Born Gaming

JohnnyMango91

Admin
Admin
Donator
Your age? 30

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME JohnnyMango91 (First name: Johnny)

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/johnnymango91/

Discord User Name JohnnyMango#1337

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Lockers, All Maps

Where are you located? North Carolina, USA

What is your Occupation/School? I am an 18E in the US Army and I've been serving for 9 years so far. Before the Army I majored in music education and took care of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I want to be part of the community of the servers I've had in my favorites for a while now. I want to be a part of and support those of you who have supported this game we all enjoy.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes, and Arabic

Any additional comments you would like to add? My interests besides Battlefield/gaming include chess, shooting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, rock climbing, skiing, and music. I love to teach and spread knowledge (as well as learn) so if anyone needs/wants any info or advice about those subjects, or Military career advice, I'd be happy to chat. I look forward to playing with ya'll. Thanks!

Back