Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

BakedInTheSun

In Game Name BakedInTheSun

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Rush

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Sat Feb 10th, 6:50 EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Chat Filter

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I believe for saying a players name, which was "The Jews", my exact phrase was along the lines of "yo The Jews, saying the N word in VC is small dick af" which yeah, wasn't polite but, the only thing I could assume is "Jews" got me. No racism, anti Semitic, or anything intended.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

So I understand why you said what you said. Another guy dropped the word and you responded back but we have a scrolling message that clearly states we have a chat filter up and you should have proceeded with caution. This is up to the senior admins to decide. Screenshot for help

1707610266935.png

Ban lifted, we have that word on our list as it is almost never used appropriately and becomes problematic. Just keep this in mind for any future players.

Ban lifted, we have that word on our list as it is almost never used appropriately and becomes problematic. Just keep this in mind for any future players.
Thank you. I understand there's a chat filter, I didn't know that word was on it. Is there somewhere I can view the list?

Thank you. I understand there's a chat filter, I didn't know that word was on it. Is there somewhere I can view the list?
Not really. The list involves every single racial slur and anything that could be construed as skirting it, Spelling it differently, with ! or whatever and other ways.

Back