Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickwin067

In Game Name Rickwin067

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Friday, June 17, 2022 (CST) Time in El Salvador

Admin that banned you (If you remember) A response of St.Ides

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for For using a Slither: vaulting in a solid surface or hitboxes with that properties and changing weapons in the moment.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Sorry for using this glitch in a match, my mistake and sorry for the report and appeal from me, I promise I will never use it again.
Why did I do that? It's because of my bad habit and I'm sorry for doing it when I get bored with the same camping game and stuff. I will never use it again as a means of transportation and of course in any other situation. I want to play by the rules and I'm sorry

We have collectively agreed that this glitch poses an unfair advantage to those that use it - the ability to simply travel from one point to another in an instant can change the outcome of a game very quickly, hence the reason for banning its use - I can see that you already understand this point, and are willing to take ownership of your faults - I am taking you at your word that you wont be using this glitch going forward, and therefore will be lifting this ban - please be warned though that future instances like this wont be as favorable for you........

Thank you very much, have a happy day and sorry for the inconvenience of these days. I appreciate it and thanks for the warning I won't do it again.
Edit:
I understand the advantage of this glitch and sorry for used this how transport media in those games of camp.

Last edited:
Please let us know if it continues to give you trouble joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back