Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

NSFBallistic

In Game Name NSFBallistic

Steam ID (If Applicable) droptimus

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Bf2/Bf3 map server- second assault - conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2/9/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for punkbuster ban detected? thats the msg i got

Any additional comments you would like to add? ive been having tons of issues with punkbuster having to uninstall reinstall & move it around cause i keep getting kicked within 5 seconds . got it working a few times and today finally to come to your server to find that im banned? 8 year steam acct no bans. i dont know whats going on

In Game Name NSFBallistic

Steam ID (If Applicable) droptimus

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Bf2/Bf3 map server- second assault - conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2/9/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for punkbuster ban detected? thats the msg i got

Any additional comments you would like to add? ive been having tons of issues with punkbuster having to uninstall reinstall & move it around cause i keep getting kicked within 5 seconds . got it working a few times and today finally to come to your server to find that im banned? 8 year steam acct no bans. i dont know whats going on
You are currently globally banned by an external party (Punkbuster), which you would need to successfully appeal as we stream their services.

thats wierd because i can play everywhere else., il look into it
Most servers do not enforce these bans anymore and we've disabled the plugin but it still banned you. After further review, how are you related to the account Voltixdark?

Most servers do not enforce these bans anymore and we've disabled the plugin but it still banned you. After further review, how are you related to the account Voltixdark?
i have no idea who that is, if its bf4 related i havent played in like 4 years i think?.. been a busy time in life. i just built this pc last week and was reading online that new hardware/ software could trigger a ban so maybe that caused it. your servers are really good from my experience last week and this week so i hope i can get this resolved.

submitted my appeal to PB if they dont lift it what can i do? this is all around a strange situation for me. worst case i just play other servers i guess but are there any other options? appreciate the response btw.

Back