Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

oRIBUO

In Game Name oRIBUO

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Bf2/Bf3 map server- second assault - conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned like a week and a half go

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for says Racial slur / trolling

Any additional comments you would like to add? I guess this ban comes from me arguing with another player with the approximate name of "da-chilliman", i don't remember how exactly his name is written.
Our altercation started on another server before joining bf2+bf3+silk when he was just constantly whining in chat so i told him "Chill your tits or they'll chafe" so he'd stop. He took that really personally like a spoiled child who was told "no" for the first time. Game ended, he left.
Then server dies and becoms boring a few rounds after that so I leave and join the most populated server at the time that has the least worst map which happened to be bf2+bf3+silk. So I join, I see him stil whining so I tell him to stop again. Then he blows the thing ou of proportion saying i'm stalking him from like 3 servers over and whatnot and keeps calling me a "wog". I ask him what that evens means but he hears none and keeps yapping.
I eventually checked the meaning of that term on Wikipedia and turns out it's essentially like the n-word but British. We keep arguing and then I propose that both of us just shut up. That falls on deaf ears of course and he keeps arguing and I eventually just decide to stop it there.
Game goes on and a few rounds go by and he's arguing with other guys still. I leave the server and close BF4 and that's the end of that. But no, I got banned some time in the night or in the days after. So yeah, sorry for the book I just wanted to explain what all happened.
Thanks
-oRIBUO

In Game Name oRIBUO

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Bf2/Bf3 map server- second assault - conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned like a week and a half go

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for says Racial slur / trolling

Any additional comments you would like to add? I guess this ban comes from me arguing with another player with the approximate name of "da-chilliman", i don't remember how exactly his name is written.
Our altercation started on another server before joining bf2+bf3+silk when he was just constantly whining in chat so i told him "Chill your tits or they'll chafe" so he'd stop. He took that really personally like a spoiled child who was told "no" for the first time. Game ended, he left.
Then server dies and becoms boring a few rounds after that so I leave and join the most populated server at the time that has the least worst map which happened to be bf2+bf3+silk. So I join, I see him stil whining so I tell him to stop again. Then he blows the thing ou of proportion saying i'm stalking him from like 3 servers over and whatnot and keeps calling me a "wog". I ask him what that evens means but he hears none and keeps yapping.
I eventually checked the meaning of that term on Wikipedia and turns out it's essentially like the n-word but British. We keep arguing and then I propose that both of us just shut up. That falls on deaf ears of course and he keeps arguing and I eventually just decide to stop it there.
Game goes on and a few rounds go by and he's arguing with other guys still. I leave the server and close BF4 and that's the end of that. But no, I got banned some time in the night or in the days after. So yeah, sorry for the book I just wanted to explain what all happened.
Thanks
-oRIBUO
This is not why you were banned, this is why:

Care to clarify?
1707550228146.png

This is not why you were banned, this is why:

Care to clarify?
View attachment 20788
ah yeah idk some guys where calling me that so after a nice tow kills on a little bird i said that
i guess that passed the line and i'm allowed back as per the strict to slur policy or do i get another chance?

ah yeah idk some guys where calling me that so after a nice tow kills on a little bird i said that
i guess that passed the line and i'm allowed back as per the strict to slur policy or do i get another chance?
for the retigga part, above i when a guy was saying the go, go ,go bf4 phrase when he was the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back