BANNED
BANNED
In Game Name Ancef_2g

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Metro 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned do not know

Admin that banned you (If you remember) do not know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for do not know

Any additional comments you would like to add? Try to join server and saying i am banned, do not know what i did

In Game Name Ancef_2g

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Metro 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned do not know

Admin that banned you (If you remember) do not know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for do not know

Any additional comments you would like to add? Try to join server and saying i am banned, do not know what i did
You are being auto-kicked for using a VPN. Disable your VPN and retry.

I'm not sure how you were able to connect with a VPN again, but now you're manually banned. You need to disable your VPN, we do not allow them.

We would be willing to lift the ban, but you absolutely have to stop using a VPN.

Also, being rude for no reason will get you no where.
¿what are «VPN»? im am trying telling you, i am banned. ¿where do you fucks never understanding?

¿what are «VPN»? im am trying telling you, i am banned. ¿where do you fucks never understanding?
The IP addresses you are using to connect to our server are through a VPN (or Geforce Now, which counts as a VPN). You are being automatically kicked by our plug-in for using a VPN.

For example: you have shown connecting to our BF4 server in Miami and yet you post on our website from Houston with the same VPN service.

The IP addresses you are using to connect to our server are through a VPN (or Geforce Now, which counts as a VPN). You are being automatically kicked by our plug-in for using a VPN.

For example: you have shown connecting to our BF4 server in Miami and yet you post on our website from Houston with the same VPN service.
yeah, i am resided in my amie, do not understanding when VPN service. the bricking black

Time wasting VPN services... no onboarding hackers, i was using

,, the police on these game are waste, ¿how will you wake? bags
You can post in your native language and we will use Google Translate, but there is NO BAN on your account. It is being kicked for using a VPN service. I can do nothing else to help you, nor am I inclined to with your attitude.

You can post in your native language and we will use Google Translate, but there is NO BAN on your account. It is being kicked for using a VPN service. I can do nothing else to help you, nor am I inclined to with your attitude.
¿how do i unban? want playing and i am very nice> from hue stone and usa,, still not explaining carriage ban, unable connecting

Translated with Google Translate

You have now confirmed that you are / were using a VPN service. Couple posts up you said you were from Miami, now you are stating you are from Houston.

Disable the service and you will be able to connect to our servers. If you don't it will continue to disallow you into them.

You have now confirmed that you are / were using a VPN service. Couple posts up you said you were from Miami, now you are stating you are from Houston.

Disable the service and you will be able to connect to our servers. If you don't it will continue to disallow you into them.
i am admissing heue tones was unreal location. when i connecting from true location homing ((my amie)),,, it saying banned persistent. no security network service using, at home

Translated with Google Translate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back