[BF4] BF4 server rules clarification request #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major420

Q1: Are you allowed to fly your heli into the Enemies Uncap and steal there heli??

Some guys said Yes, cause when you type !rules, it does not say you can't....but others say No, because that is attacking the Uncap unprovoked...you came to Uncap and took Team assets, it's an attack on your uncap....

When a thief breaks into your home and steals from the home, you would say our house was attacked last night by bunglers....right???

Admins, Thank you kindly!

Q1: Are you allowed to fly your heli into the Enemies Uncap and steal there heli??

Some guys said Yes, cause when you type !rules, it does not say you can't....but others say No, because that is attacking the Uncap unprovoked...you came to Uncap and took Team assets, it's an attack on your uncap....

When a thief breaks into your home and steals from the home, you would say our house was attacked last night by bunglers....right???

Admins, Thank you kindly!

Not sure the analogy works here. This a video game, in a gaming server not real life.

If a player wants to steal a vehicle without shooting or attacking the enemy that is not engaged, they can, but you on opposite team can attack them once they take the vehicle. It's simple.

Matt-aka-FAST, thank you for the clarification.

I have a follow up, however, I'm not trying to be a jerk or troll or disrespectful....if fact it's the opposite, you have server rules that I can get banned for breaking and am only trying to ensure I, respect them, know them, understand them and play to honor them.

You reply seems to contradict a previous reply from another Admin SRQea, (reference link below)

RE: Reply from SRQea

SRQea: You should not be going into their uncap

Q2a: my understanding is you are not supposed to physically be inside there Uncap? SRQea: A. Yes you are correct.

Also, I'm not trying to say it should be this way, however, if the rule was "anything goes", then stealing a Heli from Uncap is not an issue.

Alternatively; if the rule is "No Attack Uncap", then when an enemy steal the Heli from the Uncap, this does hurt your team, you can't use your team asset...since the enemy is doing a thing that hurts your team, it's an attack....an Attack on the Uncap???

Again, I am only trying to understand the rules and play by them, I will play whatever way you say, thank you kindly.

You are overcomplicating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back