Confirmed Hackers in your Battlefield 2 Karkand Server

JrvUnleashed

Honestly, they're all over the place. The only reason some hackers have deaths is because there are hackers on the other team as well. This is getting ridiculous. You people need an admin in there at all times.

The players ~Ep!c AuraB|eau and Maximus Blood are using aimbots and head shotting people across the map, WHILE jumping around, while never missing a shot. Aura got 60+ headshots and 7ish deaths(From grenade spam) with his aimbot on his m24, and Maximus got a similar, though less extreme, kill death using an aimbot to get instant headshots across the map, while jumping, with an L86A1.

Check the battle recorder from 7pm to 8pm Pacific Coast time (8:00) to see the twitching "Lock on" aimbot for yourself. I've already checked it and there is absolutely no doubt.

Please ban these players, and keep an admin in the server to continue to ban players. Your server is COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE in it's current state. Please, ban these assholes.

Please note that admins don't play 24/7 as you see on the server message but you can easily report on the site. Having a 24/7 karkand server attracts alot of cheaters for some reason. However bans can be done pretty quick, you can also post in chatbox. Both players banned. Maximus admitted in chatlogs so thats a no brainer. Thanks for keeping our server clean.

Hack City

Damned straight there's alot of hacking going on. I found out about a month ago there's a paid hack ($25/mo.) for bf2 that does anything you can think of. Also, there was a hack with all pipes for a name & it's another paid hack. It's focus seems to be an ultimate aimbot but with these hacks you can't perma ban the idiots. It does something with the key hash & ip so it doesn't stick. I think it would be wise to have an admin on more often,since the new hacks aren't pb detectible. I know it doesn't make alot of sense since all you can do is try to ban them & re-kick them if they come back, but I have my own business at home & if this were my box I'd sit there all day just to piss off the hackers. Those guys that were mentioned before are well known as hacks. Aurea is actually part of HYPT a big hack clan. Another guy is (nl)red_october (I think), he had an obvious aimbot. Don't feel dirty, =E= & [FUB] have it way worse. Personally it aggravates me but if it makes the dudes dick bigger,hack away. I just don't like when there's 56 peeps & because of an asshat the server empties. I'll have to try out some of your other servers. Overall this one rocks,minus some assholes.:3dviolent:

you can always perma ban someone. we may end up banning the entire country but you can be damn sure they wont be allowed in.

Back