Hello Everyone

Mechanic

Admin
Admin
I thought I introduce myself My player name is OldManMechanic so you all can call me Mech or my real name Zack,, Im a old school gamer started in the 90s with tribes but between working and a mean old woman I had to give it up , but iam back now retired and all kinds of time on my hands, except I do alot of fishing, thats why I retired on the oregon coast, I do remember playing a little battlefield when it first came out, but for the last month Ive been playing everyday to get my rhythm back, always have room to learn, I just want to have fun playing and keep sending money to that mean old lady to keep her at her daughters or wherever she wants to go as long as its not here lol I did buy a bf4 server 64 man it just sits there empty so Im willing to kinda donate my server to TBG , Its been so long setting up servers I havet really set this one up yet except the name United States Base Server I hope I see all you guys on the battlefield lol thank you,

MooMMMMooOommOo MoooMMo Moooooo!
Translated to human. "Welcome!"

I thought I introduce myself My player name is OldManMechanic so you all can call me Mech or my real name Zack,, Im a old school gamer started in the 90s with tribes but between working and a mean old woman I had to give it up , but iam back now retired and all kinds of time on my hands, except I do alot of fishing, thats why I retired on the oregon coast, I do remember playing a little battlefield when it first came out, but for the last month Ive been playing everyday to get my rhythm back, always have room to learn, I just want to have fun playing and keep sending money to that mean old lady to keep her at her daughters or wherever she wants to go as long as its not here lol I did buy a bf4 server 64 man it just sits there empty so Im willing to kinda donate my server to TBG , Its been so long setting up servers I havet really set this one up yet except the name United States Base Server I hope I see all you guys on the battlefield lol thank you,
Hi, Mechanic. Welcome to the forums.

Back