Hello everyone!

Slapfactory

Admin
Admin
All,

As I am still relatively new to the PC world and have been searching for groups to play Battlefield with. I was a Battlefield console veteran and finally made the conversion to PC some time ago. I still believe BF4 is my fav game of all time. It truly was ahead of its time and still proves to be a top contender amongst the trash games out there now. The new move to battle royal has been pushing me away from gaming however, hoping BF can keep me in it. Love playing BF4 on pc however still have much learning to do. If anyone enjoys a squadmate who will 100% have your back and play the shit out of the objective, please send me a FR so I can bring back the old times. I am a primary engineer however, will play medic or other roles to support the squad's intentions. I ask that you do not judge my skill based on my stats as I learned how to play pc on BF4 which in turn trashed my numbers. Along that path I have also changed many things such as monitors, resolutions, aspect ratios etc. which seems to prolong the learning experience. I submitted a request to join, can and will help keep TBG alive if allowed, and seriously looking forward to finding regulars on here to squad up with.

I am tired of squads filled with solo heroes, lets join up and have fun!

Play style- Primary run and gun/engineer
Can fly scout and attack, although do not consider myself elite yet (Not a jet pilot by any means) Great gunner, love me some TV fun.
Tanks are my go to if R&G is not going well. Tend to still stay with squad for armor support.
Recently went to 16/10 Aspect Ratio, still deciding if it is for me although feels quite different. It is nice as the enemies all appear to have gained weight lol.
Conquest core player (Have played HC in the past however find myself trigger happy)

I spent a stupid amount of $ on my PC setup so I can really immerse myself with how BF should be played, just struggling to find folks to play with.

Setup-
Triple monitor 1080/240HZ, 1440/240HZ(Primary), 4K/144HZ
GPU RTX 3090
360R AIO CPU i9 10900K
RAM CL14 3200 64GB
Razer Naga Pro mouse
Logitech G915 KB
Astro A50 wireless headset

Hope to see you soon!
Thanks

Attachments

• Battlestation.jpg