Hi TBG

Zingaro1

Donator
I applied for membership to your Clan.
I am retired from the Army. Units I was in: 82nd Airborne Division, 75th Ranger Regimental HQ, 3rd Ranger Battalion, and United States Army Special Operations Command.
I have not played battlefield in years. I live in the country with no dsl, cable, ect. Finally got T-Mobile home internet and figured it was time to get back to battlefield.
The reason I submitted my application is because it is more fun playing with people on a team so battles can be orchestrated instead everyone running in all directions like a chicken with its head cut off.
Belonging is important in our lives and makes us feel we have a purpose. If you all are like me, you take your gaming serious, always trying to improve, win the acceptance of your teammates, and keeping harmony on the servers.
At first, like in our non virtual lives, it takes time to get to know people, but when you have something in common it makes it so much easier.

I thank you for your consideration for my acceptance to your community.

See you on the battlefield,

Zingaro1 (Don)

Thank you for your service! Come hamg out in Discord, get to know the crew and squad up for games etc.

discord.tbgclan.com

Thank you for your replies. It is greatly appreciated.
I need help with Discord. Not finding thread or internet help. Guide me in the right direction.

We can help, post your query here and we'll do our best to answer!

When I use the overlay it scrambles the video in the game. I have to log out of ea, origin and restart for game to work.

I have uninstalled Discord, re-installed and overlay does not work.
I have searched internet and Discord and no information on this problem that I could find.:eek::eek::eek:

1641901494072.png
click on settings

1641901524478.png
click on game overlay and select
1641901561394.png

then go to
1641901589035.png
on the left side
then make sure your BF4 status looks like this
1641901642832.png

you can also activate Overlay for other games here too.
hope this helps.

Thanks all, I gave up on it. Which Discord voice channel is for hanging out, meet and greet?

Back