Hi there!

nsfrager

TBG Trial Member
Trial Member
Hi everyone, my name is Tyler but you can just call me TJ or well Tyler lol. I just joined the community a couple days ago and I love it so far the servers are great to play on and I have no issues with connection or others players so far. I'll tell you a little about my self, I'm 21 years old going to College full time at the moment. I'm Studying Computer science trying to get my bachelors degree. I have been playing BF4 since it came out however I started on Xbox One and a couple years later decided to move to PC. I did quit playing battlefield for a while and moved on to other games but the 2042 trailer kinda revived my battlefield playing which I'm not upset with at all. I have other hobbies of course I play electric guitar (favorite one I own right now is my Shecter Damien Platinum FRS1). I'm also into doing some things outdoors like going and hitting some baseballs at my local field I also watch quite a bit of anime which some people think is weird but I don't really care cause I enjoy it lol. I'm also quite the metal head so if anyone wants to try me with something they think I haven't listened to before I guarantee I have, thats really all there is to know about me but I hope to see some of you and maybe even play some other games as well!

Youre gonna have to be TJ unless you wanna do a thunderdome with rainz and I to determine the strongest Tyler

Back