Metalheads?

nsfrager

TBG Trial Member
Trial Member
so anyone in here a Metal Head? any kinds are appreciated I just wanna see what people prefer. (don't even think about saying Tool, Korn, Slipknot or ffdp)

We had an Iron Maiden Listen party in discord when their newest album released.

elder
mastodon
pantera
opeth
black sabbath
the melvins
machinehead
gojira

idk if i'd call tool metal but I grew up on that band. I can listen to like 2 slipknot songs without skipping

Prong (Thrash)
Cro-mags (NYHC)
MadBall (NYHC)
Merauder (HYHC)
Böshe Onkelz (German)
Type O Negative (Goth metal)
Woods Of Ypres (Doom/Goth metal)
Acid Bath (Nu metal?)
Mudvayne (Nu metal)
Coal chamber (Nu metal)
Harms Way (HEAVY Metal)
Nail bomb (Heavy metal)
Ditchwater (metal)
Baroness (psychedelic metal)
Primus (psychedelic)
PAW (90s rock)
And many many more.

Anthrax, As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Label Society, Bucket Head, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Megadeth, Nightwish, Pantera, Primus, Slayer, The Sword, Trivium, Tool (before they sold out), Yngwie Malmsteen, Slipknot(old not anything new,) Strapping Young Lad, Gene Hoglan, Brandon Small, Mike Mangini, Lamb of God, Rammstein, Paul Gilbert. King Diamond

And so much more. These are just off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Tool (before they sold out),

1634827613511.gif

I'm a huge tool fan. But I've lost a tad bit respect for them.

I'm a huge tool fan. But I've lost a tad bit respect for them.

Fear Inoculum was a big let down. 10,000 days is overrated. They should've let Bottrill produce the rest of their discography after leaving Massey.

Sevendust
Chevelle
Breaking Benjamin
12 Foot Ninja
Tool
Disturbed
Puddle of Mudd
KoRn
Nothing More
Deftones
A perfect circle
Incubus

so anyone in here a Metal Head? any kinds are appreciated I just wanna see what people prefer. (don't even think about saying Tool, Korn, Slipknot or ffdp)
Heck yeah I'm a metalhead \,,/ A7X goes, so does Nightwish, Children of Bodom, Lamb of God.. you name it

Hell yeah! I am. So much so I've been a metal guitarist for many years. \m/ -,- \m/

I'm a fan of early thrash, heavy metal, 80's metal (Maiden, Priest, etc) and lots of dark shyt

The Hu, Shinedown (yes I know not all of their music is considered heavy metal), Halestorm (again I know that not all of their music is in the HM genre according to radio).

Nice work. Nice kit, too.
Thankee... You'll probably notice the sound starts getting a little off over time. It has something to do with the cheap software I'm using and/or the fact that I'm playing to the track then dubbing the track back in over my video. I can play about 30 songs but I guess I'm lazy as creating video's seems like such a chore. These video's/song I didn't specially practice over and over then record, I just sat down after work with no warm-up and played/recorded. I did that because i think i get too psyched out and never make video's. Finally I said to myself "just do it" but in retrospect I wish I had done it right, which I think would mean like playing one song 3-9 times practice in a row, then making a video. Still, I'm happy with it. I mean it's recorded for history now and temp/video mismatch etc/no serious practice considered, i can still listen to it myself and not be too mad.

Last edited:
The Hu, Shinedown (yes I know not all of their music is considered heavy metal), Halestorm (again I know that not all of their music is in the HM genre according to radio).
Hatestorm, sister singer, brother drummer, sister is an AMAZING singer... like beyond hard rock

Listen to Lzzy Hale from Halestorm singing this.. btw the drummer, her brother, got drummer of the year a few years back from rolling stone, or something like that... fuzzy memory.

Last edited:
Back