New one to keep an eye on.

xxXRayzorXxx

Gimlis was in our northern strike server as EU he was in the pac base building. Eu owned 2 objectives. The server then lagged out really bad then kicked everyone out of the game and crashed. I did not kick him but I did contact him via PM. Just keep an eye out to see if he is going to break more rules.

I was in there today also and there were several base rapers. KODU clan or something like that and a few others. The server died shortly after due to this, so I left too.

Gimlis was in our northern strike server as EU he was in the pac base building. Eu owned 2 objectives. The server then lagged out really bad then kicked everyone out of the game and crashed. I did not kick him but I did contact him via PM. Just keep an eye out to see if he is going to break more rules.

Yep I was in the base building but wouldn't call my presence there camping. I was a sniper and was chased into the 3 short silos in font of the base trying to avoid a Hachimoto.. thought I'd make a run through the base to use the pods or steal a vehicle to get out. seemed like a better bet than walking out to let the Hachimoto take me out.
Any way The Sniper on top of the building spotted me so I ran in to evade with the hopes of loosing him and making it out the other side and to my escape.

I get no camping when it comes to guys sitting in the base with a walker tank APC or spawning in repeatedly to base rape.
but going in solo to do things like steal a vehicle and get out, take out command assets or to find a sniping position at the enemies flank or rear isn't what I'd consider camping.

So I'll ask for some clarification on the rules as they pertain to the uncaps.

and xxXRayzorXxx Thanks for the PM on this, if you see me doing something against the rules by all means let me know,, I can't tow the line without 1st knowing where it is..

Back