Reporting a player

Wilian

User Name Wilian

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## ALL CONQUEST 24/7 ## | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3

Date/time:** 30/07/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:00AM TIME IN ECUADOR

Player's name** juanma511 and L1PP4M_xD

Offense committed: They shoot as if they know that is there and allways

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/skqmg6jlZE0

Comments They shoot as if they know that is there, and the video is not the first time, all of them complain , enter them and always bored the other players in and out. Enter them and immediately begins to laguear , using any extra configuration software or the game does not detect them them their server , remember that many requests for a game such as the fast reload , the no recoil , accurate marksmanship BTF3 that at least there is always blinding lights to most shooting but they appear and their deaths are few. Besides being in lvl 100 does not mean anything because this game is cooperative, one must play as a team and to play them on different computers. There you have something to start tracking please 'm a fan of your server and look forward to supporting them not only complaints but with much more .

Video not ready yet BUT, I already know juanma511 is ranked #3 on the server and appears to be a tank whore with 25,000 tank kills

My friend l1pp4aum_xD always have proximity scan, he is my gunnner always in the tank. Im #3 and my friend #4 on the top leaders in this server, always have problems as a result of our tank.

We are legal players

The proximity scan is OP int his game

Greetings

proscan.png

Back