Reporting Battlefield 4 Player blitzkrieg-maul

zmerzyn1

Players In Game Name blitzkrieg-maul

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? zmerzyn

Date and time approximately 9/11 245 pm

Offense committed keeps intentionally killing teammates /damaging vehicles all the time.. have two recordings from two different days ..pls ban him

Additional comments i can upload if required...

Unfortunately, we just see blank screen above. Just copy and paste the web address for the videos.

Or alternatively, you can upload the videos to a streaming service of your choice (like youtube) and share the links to the video's here
links
he does this all the time.. i can record another clip next time

I have reviewed both videos and looked through many many rounds of data. He does have some teamkills in which he kills someone and they kill him back. It doesn't look excessive to me and the player doesn't seem to be trying to start issues.

If you do have more issues with this player, please post more videos so that we have enough evidence for at least a temporary ban.

I have reviewed both videos and looked through many many rounds of data. He does have some teamkills in which he kills someone and they kill him back. It doesn't look excessive to me and the player doesn't seem to be trying to start issues.

If you do have more issues with this player, please post more videos so that we have enough evidence for at least a temporary ban.
just today..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 9
Back