Reporting Battlefield 4 Player coeur-the-lion

SunshineTheGoat

Players In Game Name coeur-the-lion

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? SunShineTheGoats

Date and time approximately Fri, Jan 21, approx 5 45 PM EST

Offense committed Trolling/being a shit-bird: He joins my squad, spawns on the LAV as gunner, then steals LAV when I hop out for repairs

Additional comments I realize this isn't a "punishable offence" per se. I rarely ever see troll bullshit happen on your servers, but when it does happen, it's kinda sorta really fucking annoying. He placed first on the scoreboard that match, he isn't some noob, he knows what he's doing and does it anyway. Can someone please spank him?

Not something we'd typically ban or kick for. If someone is being an ass all the time, please feel free to document and add your video evidence here to see if they are a toxic person for our servers.

Not something we'd typically ban or kick for. If someone is being an ass all the time, please feel free to document and add your video evidence here to see if they are a toxic person for our servers.

I hear ya :)

If the dude was one of those new Steam players then I wouldn't have posted this, but this guy has been around. Knowingly breaking that "unwritten code" of don't jack a teammate's vehicle while they're repairing... that dude has no honor :p Anyway, cheers.

Back