Reporting Battlefield 4 Player GoogleUser

KeePs

Players In Game Name GoogleUser

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? KeePs34

Date and time approximately every single day he plays the game

Offense committed griefing and trolling constantly, spamming chat, and just being a regular disturbance to the gameplay. EVERYDAY ALL DAY!

Additional comments this guy seriously needs to be removed from the server, the only reason he even joins the game is to troll ppl and make them mad. i've seen him not even spawn, just spam chat. he spawns in just enough so that he doesn't get auto-kicked, but his only goal is to troll

You say his chat is bad. Yet you engage with them in chat. In fact his chat doesn't have one singular swear. The worst thing he says is "loser" Sure its a lot of "U mad / U Bad" But half of this is caused by people engaging with them.

The only thing i found in their stats is that he had a instance of some serial teamkilling on the 17th. Seems they got kicked afterwards so that worked that out.

I suggest that you quit engaging the trolls and go on with your own game. Block them on origin / battlelog if you wish to never see their chat again or hide the chat.

I didnt say anything about swearing, I said he was griefing and trolling. which is exactly what I was on about in the first place. You should look further back in his chat history and you'll see what im talking about. this has been going on for too long

Back