Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCarnage1

Players In Game Name HalfJapChap

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? captain_carnage1

Date and time approximately 10/21/21 7:00 though 8:00

Offense committed multiple team killing and disruptive game play. and a racist name Jap was a derogatory name that started in WW2 and some Asian people find it offensive

Additional comments this person joined my squad and started spamming an mg giving my position away in voice chat I asked him to stop he told me to fuck off so I shot him and booted him from my squad and locked it. I was firing ucavs so I wasn't hard to find he did this for about 45 min its all he did the rest of the match. next map starts he joins my squad and the same thing. this child needs a time out. Thanks

I was in the match and I watched this whole thing go down. He spawned on you. Fired his MG and killed 3 hostile players. Its kind of just how the game works.

In the future. ( because i know he did some of it to troll you. ) I suggest you don't go all keyboard warrior and admit that it is pissing you off. As that just tells the trolls to keep on trolling. His name is fine. Also Purposefully teamkilling him is not the way to go about it. If he is strictly just trolling and firing an MG in your position please get a recording of it next time as we have no proof of said behavior. I was also on the other side of the map at the time and didn't actually see it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back