Reporting Battlefield 4 Player Major42O-24-7, stforb2

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name Major42O-24-7, stforb2

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately 2023/4/16 15:20 (GMT+8)

Offense committed Malicious Team kills

Additional comments I worked hard to capture and defend flags in the game, But stforb2 was the first to use tanks and RPGs to attack my LAV-25 and cause my death.

stforb2 he's on the same squad as me so i'm angry about that, So I have used voice to protest by scolding him.

Then switch to Major42O-24-7 and kill me on purpose, he kills me with a gun and steals my LAV-25 to the base in Russia, Then he used C4 to kill me.

Please let me emphasize that he is intentionally joining my squad to kill me viciously in my LAV-25 respawn. (He also intentionally killed other teammates)

Evidence screenshot:

Our situation where we were leading turned out to be won by the Russian team, This makes me so angry.

Battle reports:

I just want to say I'm not a cheater, I just devote all my time to my favorite LAV-25, I try my best to defend and capture the flag every round.

Why do people always think I'm cheating when they see my high kills, I'm just fixing my LAV-25 myself, maximizing my chances of survival and focusing on defending and capturing the flags.

So I hope Major42O-24-7 gets punished.

Last edited:
Back