WarWraith

Donator
Players In Game Name michael14866

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF1 ALL MAPS CONQUEST

What is your in game name? Darth_Yeet

Date and time approximately 04/17/2023 at 21:56 central time

Offense committed Spawn rape

Additional comments This person killed me in spawn which is fine when I shoot out, but he/she kept killing me and anyone else around after re-spawn as shown in the clip.

I just want to point out that we only flew over there and shot at them when they fired ucavs from that position. In fact, the video shows a ucav in flight when he spawns, which we responded to by firing on their position. They routinely fire ucavs from this exact location for the entire game every time we play this map. They also routinely fire ucavs from within the uncap of every map where this is possible in every game they play. They have done this for as long as I can remember seeing them on this server. I have played on this server for about a decade. While this is not against the rules and I personally have no problem with this tactic, it does establish a pattern of behavior that leads to reasonable responses by the rest of the player base. We were not intending to spawn rape, just return fire against those shooting ucavs from their known launch position as we saw them being fired. The submitted clip clearly corroborates this account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back