Status
Not open for further replies.

Koby909

Players In Game Name [SITH]Alteredacer

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? SoDaKoby

Date and time approximately 9/3/22

Offense committed Using a glitched spot on top of the ship of D on Hainan Resort. can't snipe body disappears and theres another spot he sits behind where if you try to hit his body it hits an invisible wall instead. dude is also extremely toxic to the entire server or whoever he kills

Additional comments I literally made an account on yalls website just to report this guy. I've played with him in the past as well he's always on y'alls server. Dude is extremely toxic and always wanting to start drama with anyone everytime he plays and BF4 doesnt even give us an option to mute his chat. Please at the very least mute this dudes chat so he can't type. He is honestly ruining the experience for a lot of players in the server. Please email me at tryhardgamer909@gmail.com if you have any questions. Please update me on the situation on whats going to be done (if any) Thank you for your time. I love y'alls server I play on it exclusively when I play bf4.

If you block the player on origin, you don't see their text. You can also just hide the chat. And we don't really monitor the chat anyway, unless someone is being racist.

Also teabagging after killing you with a UCAV isnt really toxic.

As for the top of the ship on D. Helicopter to get up there? Or a Radio Beacon? The ship on D also has some textures that may look like you can shoot through but you just can't. Perks of an almost 10 year old game.

Also without any physical proof, Pictures, Video. There is not much we can do for reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back