Reporting Battlefield 4 Player TentedHippo

TentedHippo

Players In Game Name TentedHippo

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? TentedHippo

Date and time approximately 11:30 pst 22/05/02

Offense committed ?

Additional comments I am not able to play on any PC server. Just bought game on a Steam sale. I am getting no error code no reason just constantly kicked. Can't even spectate.WHY.png

What files specifically did you move?

This the first time you've ever played this game?

I played quite a bit on PS3 and Box360 quite a few years ago. Not stellar but I enjoyed myself.

Attachments

• ok.png
    ok.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
We will dive into this when we have a free minute.

Sit tight.

Also, try launching the game from Battlelog.com

It will give us a more detailed message of the error.

Also, try launching the game from Battlelog.com

It will give us a more detailed message of the error.
Good deal. Finally have something I can work with:
Error

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'tentedhippo' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed

Completely Uninstall punkbuster and reinstall to default. Moving the files screwed up the program.

Completely Uninstall punkbuster and reinstall to default. Moving the files screwed up the program.
Subtle difference but here it is now :
Error

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'tentedhippo' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe

Subtle difference but here it is now :
Error

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'tentedhippo' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe
oddly when I use pbsvc.exe to test the install it goes looking in the sys32 folder for PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB but never finds them and fails the test

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 2
Back