Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro_20

Players In Game Name TopGear99999

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Pedro_20_DCC

Date and time approximately Jan 15, 2023 2:57:00 pm

Offense committed Suspected !Surrender Abuse, twice today on the same map cause they get tired of playing on it. The team is winning in the first Surrender and yet they initiated it and failed. Second time they were losing by around 100-150 tickets and just wanted to end the map. MultipleSurrender Abuse.PNGSurrender Abuse Battlelog.PNG players involved in both, just reported the initiator.

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Attachments

• Surrender Abuse 2.PNG
    Surrender Abuse 2.PNG
    88.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Surrender Abuse Battlelog 2.PNG
    Surrender Abuse Battlelog 2.PNG
    597.7 KB · Views: 3
Well seeing as they are actively on the website I think I can just @TopGear99999 And ask for an explanation.

Screenshot_2414.png
Twice today and once on the 8th... hmmm.

Well seeing as they are actively on the website I think I can just @TopGear99999 And ask for an explanation.
My team was being spawn camped by the jets, 1BurnS_ & ApreciadorDKSADA. The two players that I previously reported for spawn camping on the next map. I was tired of being spawn camped so I initiated surrender.

My team was being spawn camped by the jets, 1BurnS_ & ApreciadorDKSADA. The two players that I previously reported for spawn camping on the next map. I was tired of being spawn camped so I initiated surrender.
That is still abuse of the command. Stop it. Players that were reported are sitting out for a couple days. You do not get to ruin the game for the other 63 players because you are sick of them.

@TopGear99999 I will make this clear and simple. For you, Any friends you have and any player that may come across this.

We do not allow the abuse of the !surrender command just because you don't like a map. Or you don't like the players on the other team. If you see something you don't like. REPORT THEM.

If we see you or anyone abusing the command. There will be no questions. There will be a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back