Slice . . .again

ChuckTheHammer

Ban/Community Manager
I was just looking through the ProCon logs and noticed our friend slicendice was caught by PB on our server with an aimbot. He goes under the name sliceBC2.

what a tard. i remember when he was a clean player, not sure why he resorts to cheating now.

Slice no shit I havent seen him in a long time and now I know why. But that a good thing cause the guy love to yell and talk alot !!!!!!!! O-well can I give him shit he asked to be my buddy on 2142?

Wow, that cuts deep.....what a tard. He said he was just trying to keep up with us and all our hacks, or was this another person?

I think it just shows we were right about 1 - 2 months ago when we banned him. He went from being average to being too damn good. Remember there was an issue with his son in Germany or something?

Yeah, I called him on an aimbot, even though I didn't have proof at the time and that was his reply when he complained in our forums, he said he turned his aimbot on to keep up with all our hacks and level the playing field since Chuck and I were on the other team and slaughtering them on the titan. What a loser.

If I recall.."....keep the playing field even." I hope these guys don't decide between hacks & milk. Btw it must have been his brother / son that downloaded the hack.

btw the ban logs show all pbbans streaming bans since our servers started streaming. the ones banned by us will show a user ip with it

Back