Ultrastats..sigh... is finally caught up and working properly.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
We originally fell behind because when I cycled the server passwords i forgot to update ultrastats. Its one thing to process 2 weeks worth of log file. Its also one thing to process 1 hours worth of log on the end of a 1.9 GB file. But ultrastats doesnt do well with both especially under the time limitations NFO puts on it. Basically because it counts the log before it parses and it wastes most of the 90 seconds its allowed to run.

Once I realized the log had never been pruned and this was why it was struggling to catch up I downloaded the current log and deleted it. Spent the last week chewing through a months worth of log. It finally caught up and I was able to process the last week of new log file in a matter of minutes. The cron job is enabled and I will be pruning the log every 3 months.

So yeah Ultrastats is useful again, enjoy.

The big brother bot I am running the cod 4 server comes with xlrstats didn't even know that lol

Oh yah thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

The big brother bot I am running the cod 4 server comes with xlrstats didn't even know that lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Can we have the TBG players added to the "admin" group instead of "user" in B3?

Honestly I have no idea how that works yet. I am still learning about it. If you know we will talk later on ts

Back