What happened to "Pearl Market Infantry Only"?

Fur_Gon_Cin_2

As in the title, I can't find it anymore in the Battlelog. I hope it's momentary, it was the only server I still played BF4 on. Maybe not so much anymore, but some games I did always willingly.

This server will be shut down officially by this weekend. We have plans for the future and sadly this server isn’t part of it. I can suggest the rush server as it almost plays like an infantry only server.

Thanks for the (sad) answer. Do you have at least one more infantry-only server in classic conquest in your plans?

Most likely not. Infantry only mode was never favoured on the browser. The hardest server to be seen on the browser. A bug (I guess?) never really addressed with dice. There was a reason why we were the only popular infantry only server for all these years

That's too bad.... it's true that by now I didn't play much, but it was the only server where I played by now. Closed this, I'm afraid, for me it closes with BF4. I will miss your server. :(
Anyway best wishes for all the others. ;)

P.S. Is there really nothing that could change your mind?

Having it up and running when the traffic to that type of server isnt there anymore (either players dont care for it and/or the bug that I mentioned above) for some time now tells us enough sadly.

Our 24/7 lockers is infantry only - almost always populated during peak hours - and usually a decent turnout of TBG in there at the same time

Also 24/7 metro is infantry only

Last edited:
Well anyway thanks for all the good hours I spent on your server having fun. For the last few years I've kept BF4 installed just to continue playing on that server of yours sometimes. ;)

Man i love necro'ing threads too.

Back