Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

AnimeSniper1127

In Game Name AnimeSniper1127

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/1/2024 11:15

Admin that banned you (If you remember) SafetyPanzer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Glitching

Any additional comments you would like to add? I typed !rules after sith guy started telling me I was cheating for flying with the hovercraft which I did not see any rule against it so I jsut assumed he was upset. I would have never thought that this would be an issue until I then went to the forums to see that I was reported when I looked at my page. I do not know where to find any rules page on this website I have tried many times so I just assumed all the rules were on the server. I don't understand why it would be bannable offense but it is my first offense and it will not happen again. I was just messing around in spawn because I really hate the water maps and wanted to kill time before the next map. SOrry

I am seeing sith posted the link to rules now and I will follow them. I did not realize that hovercraft would be included since it just seemed like harmless fun. I would not have thought of the hovercraft even being included since this is my first battlefield game and I got it this year so I know about people glitching into walls in COD and stuff but have never done anything like that in battlefield I didnt think it was possible so I assumed it would be OK. I see now that its not okay and Im sorry can I please have a second chance?

As I posted on the other post. As long as you abide by our rules and not replicate this ever again you will be given a second chance.

Be aware though, we do not give out third chances.

Ban Lifted. Let us know if it gives you issues joining.

As I posted on the other post. As long as you abide by our rules and not replicate this ever again you will be given a second chance.

Be aware though, we do not give out third chances.

Ban Lifted. Let us know if it gives you issues joining.
Thank you I am very sorry. Is there anything else like this I should know about? Like I said im kinda new to battlefield even tho I have been grinding this game this year. THe only other things I can think of is bunny hopping around where you switch positions really fast is that allowed? I saw something about movement on the rules list but I honestly dont know what half of those are. Thanks again.

Dont use objects to gain an advantage by teleporting. Whatever you do with mouse and keyboard for maneuvering purposes is allowed.

Back