Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzuni

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* anzuni

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **24/7 CONQUEST [TBGCLAN.COM] [ALL 30 MAPS] [NO LAG] [SERVER#1]*

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10:53 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember)Dez_Z06

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Not sure, round ended and was banned during transition screen

Any additional comments you would like to add? played on the server for 2 days with friends and enjoyed the servers

This is nonsense. I saw the interaction. There were blatant anti-admin comments said, in my opinion, deserved a ban. I kicked him and he came back in and antagonized me again. I understand your appeal for your friend but he simply did not follow TBG's rules - which, in my opinion are CUT AND DRY. No ban lift should be allowed in my opinion, with all do respect, x=FAST=X

This is blatant trolling.

Anzuni did not break any rules at all. He did not type in chat, however, we did begin typing in chat post-ban. No one came back in. You even typed in chat about the other person coming back and you were confused as to why he came back... The simple answer is he didn't leave since you banned the wrong person. Are you able to pull chat logs? Do that, and Control F: "Anzuni" and you'll get 0 results.

Next time, pay attention to our server rules.

i never wrote anything in the chat at all

I was playing when this happened. There was someone on the server being racist and disrespecting the admins, Anzuni was in teamspeak with myself and some friends and we were having fun when he suddenly got banned, we asked why and Dez said he broke the rules, multiple people on the server at the time said the Dez made a mistake and banned the wrong person. I suggest you check the chat logs to see if Anzuni even said anything, and when you find nothing I would appreciate it if you could un ban him. Thanks.

My apologizes if I am intruding, but I am not able to locate any interaction with Anzuni in chat. The only search results are for those who are indicating a possible unfair ban placed on anzuni as seen below:
upload_2015-7-19_2-47-54.png

Fabiknightz was confirmed dropping racial slurs in the server chat but I could not locate anything regarding Anzuni before the ban. @x=FAST=x , could you validate for me if there was a ban for @anzuni? I don't see anything from the services we stream and the only ban i can find was for fabiknightz.

@RDxSgtCanadian and @ZenVee , please refrain from responding to this thread while we attempt to sort this out.

You two have your posts deleted for not respecting our ban appeal guidelines.

Only the player banned and us handle this issue. Stay out because further infraction will earn you a ban from the forums.

Anzuni, I'm not seeing you on the ban list for all conquest server can you try joining. I'm not sure why you think you were banned.

For some reason I see you on another ban list with another player. I'm not sure how you ended receiving a ban but I deleted the two player ban entries

Should be OK

Moral of the story is, don't be a racist on our servers like Fab was. He is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back