Crysis is out!!!

not sure anyone here will get it but we do have a server up currently.

I played the first Crisis, it was ok. I would Imagine the second one has improved. I really enjoy Bad Company, and Vietnam, but am looking for another game to run with everyone as well. Tried homefront, cant say as I cared for it, I was thinking of reinstalling Battlefiled2, and Counterstrike.

I didn't care for Crysis and after playing the Crysis 2 demo I can't say I care for it much either. I guess I wont be adding a new game to my collection until BF3 comes out unless Heroes of Stalingrad gets my juices flowing or I decided to take a chance or trying to play catch up with BC2.

Ok so about 3 hours of gameplay, I am addicted to the SP campaign. Very in depth, I like the weapons and suit upgrades as well as the use of the nano suit. The multiplayer is very cool as well. All infantry so far, having fun with it.

Not getting Crysis 2. Compared to the other games on the horizon, it's mediocre at best.

I see no MP vehicles - that's ok.

Not getting this for $60 - Go to game if HOS sucks ass

Not getting Crysis 2. Compared to the other games on the horizon, it's mediocre at best.

Yea you would not like it, its to much fun, graphics are too good and the game play is to fluid for you..Stick with Tetris:)

Yea you would not like it, its to much fun, graphics are too good and the game play is to fluid for you..Stick with Tetris:)

Based on the 'beta' I played, the gameplay was resemblent of COD, and very poorly executed. No thanks sir ;).

Based on the 'beta' I played, the gameplay was resemblent of COD, and very poorly executed. No thanks sir ;).

My thoughts exactly. And further, they're not planning to release DX10/11 graphics until later so it's practically a console port. Nothing new or innovative about Crysis 2, especially compared to its predecessors. I'll just wait for BF3.

Back