INFESTAION

Vixen

last night a few of us played Infestaion for a few hours. Was lots of fun, we didn't go pvping till end of night which we do that on public servers.

To get gear we made a Private server ( which cost nothing ) I have legendary account, had GC which is in game money, to pay for server I did it for three mths.

to get into private server to Loot so you don't worry about being killed is.

go Search for Private server,

name TBG Server
password is boobs

I know don't make fun of my password.

Also, here is a map where we pvp, if you want to move a character their.

Smallville
2ls2dz.jpg

I hope this will be helpful with call outs.

Thanks
Vixen

I've been seriously on the fence about this game. I look at the videos though, and I get really skeptical. The animations look really bad, and every time people move they are bunny hopping everywhere. Not sure.

I may need some convincing to buy this one. I already have DayZ which I never play, and have been having a lot of fun in BF4. This is the first I've heard of the game - is it supposed to be any good?

Vixen came into TS and was saying good things about it, but when I went to look it up and look at her videos, I found out that it's just what they renamed WarZ (Not sure if you're familiar with everything about the WarZ fiasco).

I am loving DayZ SA, despite it being an Alpha and having a lot of rough spots. Still, it seems that no one has done any updated reviews for Infestation / WarZ. All I see are incredibly negative reviews.

yeh at 1st game gave reviews really bad, as long as u don't spend money in the game its fun.. but it can be king of pay to win kind of game which sucks.. but I love still.. had game since closed it 1st came out. I don't play it much anymore but ever once in a while Iike to get on and kill few people

Bought it and played once or twice. I personally don't like it. Immersion is severely lacking, and the mechanics feel horrible.

Yeh I understand Turbotoast! ( it takes a lot from a computer ) and it did just update the day you played so, with it being in alpha its still fixing the crashes.

I have about couple free keeps for the game if someone would like to try out not pay for it, cause its not a game I would spend money on till hackers, and glitches get work out. But I love the game

Sorry not Keeps Keys I cant type lol its too cold

Sorry not Keeps Keys I cant type lol its too cold

I would actually appreciate a key, so long as I don't have to take a picture of myself naked in the middle of the street as it snows and kids hit me with rocks. Other than that, as long as it wouldn't cost you anything, that'd be peachy keen-a-reno.

I will give it to once I get home not in a premium member so I got 10 keys with my accounts

xoxo-Vixen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back