Just curious

Sinyukov

Hey all,

First I want to say that I really enjoy your locker server.
However, I do have a question. Please don't take this as me attacking anyone, this is just out of curiousity.
3 days straight I play on your servers, I am usually in the top 5-top 10 on the server and very rarely break top-3, let alone best player. However, and this is 3 straight days, I do get this one game where I am topping the leaderboard and every time we get to about 200 tickets left, I get kicked. No stated reason, just says "kicked by admin. Stated reason: ". I am just curious why do I get kicked? I know when I get kicked for reserved slot, it usually just says "you were kicked from the server".

Thanks for your time

I don't believe the message says you were kicked from server for reserve slots. You just drop with a default message. Some admins here were kicked in the past so they can share their experience. But as far as I know it does not say reserve slot

THis is all I could find in the logs
[01.08.2014 22:26:09] Lost Connection (slot #28) 173.xxxxxxxxxxx:3659 364ddfexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbeba93428a(-) Sinyukov

sounds like the ongoing ea/dice/battlelog bug. I've had this happen myself. no legitimate reason for it. that does really suck.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon

Back