MOving time, yay.....

Rocinante

Well, the movers come tomorrow to pack us up. We won't get our stuff until the end of this month. However, I will also be starting school full time. So depending on how much time I do have, I hope to get a few hours of game time in.If you don't see me around much, that's the reason. But i will most definetly be in the website everyday checking things out. And to make matters worse all last weekend it's been in the 70's, now it's 35 degrees and raining.

SO begins the last 24 hours of gaming before the move. Bel Air, MD here we come.!! \m/

Bel Air, Ill have to drive out of my way sometime to do a drive by on your lawn. What color do you prefer? lol

It will be.........

I hope the transition goes smooth for you fella. I must say although you will be missed, in your absence. I will feel safer running after the enemy, and not live in fear that you will shank my ass 30 times a round. Now if we could get Arturo, and Beaver to call a cease fire with the combat knife, i would feel much safer.

I have a few buddies who have moved down there in recent years and they love it. Of course half of that has to do with the fact that they are true civilians now and not dual status.

Back