Reporting Battlefield 4 Player ICE_BREAKER86786

KaladinSB4

Players In Game Name ICE_BREAKER86786

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | RUSH ALL MAPS + DLC | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? KaladinSB4

Date and time approximately 4/27/24 around 11:15 PM CST

Offense committed Hacking to instantly blow up M-COMs without arming them. He did this multiple times, usually waiting until his team was on the verge of losing. Also seemed to be moving kind of weirdly

Additional comments In the clip I've provided, you can see he kind of just appeared out of nowhere, ran past all of my teammates, and went directly for the M-COM. Then the M-COM just instantly blew up the moment he touched it. The kill feed says he was killed by a claymore but I never saw his body. He kind of just mysteriously disappeared after touching the M-COM.

Players In Game Name ICE_BREAKER86786

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | RUSH ALL MAPS + DLC | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? KaladinSB4

Date and time approximately 4/27/24 around 11:15 PM CST

Offense committed Hacking to instantly blow up M-COMs without arming them. He did this multiple times, usually waiting until his team was on the verge of losing. Also seemed to be moving kind of weirdly

Additional comments In the clip I've provided, you can see he kind of just appeared out of nowhere, ran past all of my teammates, and went directly for the M-COM. Then the M-COM just instantly blew up the moment he touched it. The kill feed says he was killed by a claymore but I never saw his body. He kind of just mysteriously disappeared after touching the M-COM.

View attachment BF4 Hacker Clip.mp4

Back