The Bungie Games [RESULTS ARE IN]

ive also got the black card also have hanger 21 if we cant use multiple black cards
you can go down with two people wearing both black cards the blacks just act as any card. So if you and me wear both black cards. we can take craig down. no matter what tag he wears

ahhh right on didn't know that the right tag actually counted as another key good to know

you can go down with two people wearing both black cards the blacks just act as any card. So if you and me wear both black cards. we can take craig down. no matter what tag he wears

Still might need 4 people in the server for it to count as an official round. Let me know, and I'll pop on to help as I have all 4 base tags.

Alright. I'm ready to get this on! I'm in TS thanks to Bungied but I didn't know where to go exactly so I'm just hanging out.

If you need the Bow, come into my TS ch and we will work it out

Thanks to everyone that helped me get the bow last night. I've known the servers are awesome, and now I know the clan members are just as awesome. If you need another person ever for the bow, let me know.

like hell fearless youll get scared and be a no bow like the last show. and Op will take ur title again

Thanks to everyone that helped me get the bow last night. I've known the servers are awesome, and now I know the clan members are just as awesome. If you need another person ever for the bow, let me know.

You got it and welcome

I hope everyone is practicing their BOW skillz the champion is returning :)

Also Fearless I have never gone up against you with a bow yet.... And I want to go up against you in the games if I can make them. But I also want a 1 v 1 you in a game where I can use explosive heads...which is what I have trained with with the bow.

Hey i need people to go down the elevator with me i have the hanger 21 dog tag, i don't have time today but on 2/17/15 i have have time at 7:30 central time someone please help!

Enough of us have the wild card tags. We will be doing unlock nights at the end of the week (thursday.Friday).

All aboard the Hype train as we near the #BungieGames. Keep working on those unlocks!

nybTKca.png

The event draws near. Our prizes are almost in order. I will have everything updated I hope by tomorrow.

I hope to get a bit of twitter hype going if @DocHolliday could assist. I will draft a few tweets. #BungieGames

Stay tuned for last minute unlocks Thursday/Friday!

Back