Who remembers this shit!?

Those were some good times. I remember all of us using the darts exclusively for a while before they got nerfed.

I remember when my friend told me about the combo you had to use for the m26 dart to basically be a 1 shot kill on anyone close or far away. I couldn't believe DICE messed up so bad. Unfortunately you couldn't ban someone for using the combo since it was "part of the game" but god it was unfair. Glad they fixed it quick.

Yeah the darts picked up the stats of the rifle bullets. G3, 43 damage/pellet if I remember right. We came so close to banning the G3 on that basis.

Yeah the darts picked up the stats of the rifle bullets. G3, 43 damage/pellet if I remember right. We came so close to banning the G3 on that basis.
When I ran my 24/7 Kharg Island server, we were also going to ban it, but realized most people didn't know about the glitch, so it would of been unfair. DICE made it hard for server owners/admins because it was a "glitch" but it was a "glitch created by DICE" and was part of the game. If I remember correctly, they did put a hotfix out for it fairly quickly

When I ran my 24/7 Kharg Island server, we were also going to ban it, but realized most people didn't know about the glitch, so it would of been unfair. DICE made it hard for server owners/admins because it was a "glitch" but it was a "glitch created by DICE" and was part of the game. If I remember correctly, they did put a hotfix out for it fairly quickly
nah that shit went on for like 2 months

Back