Recent content by Matt-aka-FAST

  1. M

    Reporting Wardogs Player Mossad Agent

    I need a screenshot, clip or chat logs, or something
  2. M

    Reporting Wardogs Player 不良

    Thanks handled
  3. M

    Hello

    Hello! Welcome to the site. Join us in discord when we are gaming. Primarily bf6 and Wardogs are the main ones for us these days too. Hope to see you around!
  4. M

    Teamkilling / griefing Wardogs.

    Thanks, I’ll handle it
  5. M

    Reporting Battlefield 4 Player bhudy

    Actually, making it perm since its not the first time.
  6. M

    Reporting Battlefield 4 Player bhudy

    thanks will give timeout.
  7. M

    Reporting Battlefield 4 Player WiggIeSweatyPaws

    will give them a temp timeout as warning.
  8. M

    getting kicked my punkbuster

    I see the error message, so yeah its not ping related. Check this link, maybe it can help. Perhaps change back to an older name? https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal-battlefield-4.72804/#post-396741
  9. M

    Reporting Battlefield 4 Player Kamradskiy

    thanks, I have handled it.
  10. M

    Reporting Battlefield 4 Player Kamradskiy

    I am not seeing anything here. Jeets? I dont know what that is, did some online search and I didnt see results related to racism.
  11. M

    getting kicked my punkbuster

    I would connect to the server using Battlelog and take a screenshot of the kick message. The one in game is not always accurate. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/f2617d06-97b3-4f17-9ff6-d5f198c6ec0a/TBG-LOCKER-ALL-WEAPONS-DISCORD-TBGCLAN-COM/
  12. M

    Reporting Battlefield 4 Player sugardise

    temp timeout given, thanks
  13. M

    Reporting Battlefield 4 Player multipletagged

    Not sure if you noticed but you are reporting yourself. I think you meant multipletagged. Its been taken care of thanks
  14. M

    Intentional teamkill on Wardogs server

    Thanks for the report, it will be handled.
Back
Top