Admins

pat

I've been playing off and on the server for a while now - it's been a pretty good server with great moderators.

Until today. I find it very disappointing that Blueranger would kick somebody from the server (me) who is a regular player, was a top 3 player on the team (a team doing very poorly), with less than 30 seconds left in the round - because he wanted another TBG in the gunner seat of a chopper.

Upon re-entering the server and expressing this in a calm and nice way - I get called a "bitch" by TcRenno after he kills me.

You can check the chat logs to verify that last part.

They were also kicking/killing anybody else who entered the helicopter (telling them to wait in line after being the sole users of the chopper the entire round).

Regards,

-Pat

I'm sure you have a gripe with getting kicked from the game but as always there are two sides to every story. Please allow Blue and/or Renno to respond.

Thanks,

Red.

There is also a line for the helicopters and that rule scrolls in game. If you want the chopper the best way to go about it is to wait on the helipad for it to spawn, if you spawn in it from the spawn screen you run the risk of cutting line. Everytime I spawn in a chopper I make sure to look around the helipad before I take off so I'm not cutting line on someone else. If someone cuts line on you tell an admin and we will take care of it.

Calling out Renno.

This will not end well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

So he's mad that you're being a cocktease? Makes sense now.

Back