Application to Join True Born Gaming

kratosite

Your age? 26

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME kratosite Onyok

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) kratosite

Discord User Name The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME wyldwest44 zach Your STEAM ID (If applicable) wyldwest44 Discord User Name wyldwest44 What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 4 What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? battlefield 4 operation locker 24/7 Where are you located? United States Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? Yes What made you apply to us? I just wanted to be apart of a community again, trying to get back into it to make a few new online friends Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes Can you fluently understand the English language? yes Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 5

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? ! [TBG] ALL MAPS CQ | RECRUITING | TBGCLAN.COM

Where are you located? Philippines

Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? Yes

What made you apply to us? To play on your server

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? Thank you very much

lol did you copy and paste someone else's application?

I'm sorry, we're going to have to pass on this one.

lol did you copy and paste someone else's application?

I'm sorry, we're going to have to pass on this one.
wtf happened lol* i fill up an application form but it looks like i copied paste someones application

Back