Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

dan

In Game Name dan

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561197986167859

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5/5/24, approximately 10:30pm (give or take an hour. not sure exactly)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) don't remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for annoying politics talk. no slurs or nothing derogatory. someone baited me about supporting ukraine and joe biden.

Any additional comments you would like to add? won't engage with trolls going forward. thanks for lifting the ban.

Yeah so first of all, no one has said we're going to lift your ban. Second, you've broken a multitude of the very rules that Battlebit themselves require you to acknowledge by holding down the mouse button when joining a server. Third, I'd hardly say you were baited when you continued to engage in the very discussion you nor others should be having in Battlebit.

We will discuss internally, but the ban will stand until we've reached a decision.

Yeah so first of all, no one has said we're going to lift your ban. Second, you've broken a multitude of the very rules that Battlebit themselves require you to acknowledge by holding down the mouse button when joining a server. Third, I'd hardly say you were baited when you continued to engage in the very discussion you nor others should be having in Battlebit.

We will discuss internally, but the ban will stand until we've reached a decision.
I thought gritty was supposed to be an anti-fascist? You are being very un-gritty rn. Let the people play, man. I promise I wont talk politics anymore.

Your lack of understanding and inability to read the basic rules that are Battlebit's policies (which align with ours as well) is what caused you to get banned in the first place. I'm not even sure we should lift your ban with your responses, presumption it will be lifted, and generally flippant attitude. However, you will have a 14 day temp ban before you can return to our servers.

If you continue to break the rules, the ban will be reinstated-- seriously it's not hard to avoid topics like these, keep it off a video game.... plenty of people are battered by these topics everyday as is.

In the meantime, I need you to read and acknowledge Battlebit's community policies: https://joinbattlebit.com/guidelines/

Reactions: dan
Your lack of understanding and inability to read the basic rules that are Battlebit's policies (which align with ours as well) is what caused you to get banned in the first place. I'm not even sure we should lift your ban with your responses, presumption it will be lifted, and generally flippant attitude. However, you will have a 14 day temp ban before you can return to our servers.

If you continue to break the rules, the ban will be reinstated-- seriously it's not hard to avoid topics like these, keep it off a video game.... plenty of people are battered by these topics everyday as is.

In the meantime, I need you to read and acknowledge Battlebit's community policies: https://joinbattlebit.com/guidelines/
Read and Acknowledged. You are wise and fair. I accept my punishment with decorum and I will not break the rules again.

Back