Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

ReviveSC

In Game Name MarshmallowNinja

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561198049487147

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 8:18 P.M

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Renata

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for While being connected to the server I had some internet issues. I was hitting a few hundred ping due to a storm passing. To try and temporarily solve the issue I connected to a mobile hotspot. I believe I was kicked due to changing location while in the middle of a match.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was trying to play with friends at the time and would normally just leave for the night, but I was desperate to play. Also, the connectivity issues have been solved.
- Thank You

Hi there, you weren't technically banned. What happened was that your IP was linked with another, unfortunately and it caught you because of that. Apologies for this. Someone with the right access will be able to lift your ban shortly.

Hi there, you weren't technically banned. What happened was that your IP was linked with another, unfortunately and it caught you because of that. Apologies for this. Someone with the right access will be able to lift your ban shortly.
Thank you very much, I appreciate the help. I so sorry for the inconvenience.

uhm... yeah you didn't do anything lol, it's just the way that I banned the person that deserved it. You don't need to apologize, you're all good

Back