Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

speedtrials

In Game Name speedtrials

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561198169542412

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Domination

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6/28/24 12:56am EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was banned by the auto chat filter

Any additional comments you would like to add? I want to apologize firstly. I should’ve realized the message I typed would’ve triggered the auto filter and I know that know. The 90s band Silver Jews is one of my favorites, and I wanted to see if anyone else liked them. I compared that band to Pavement, another similar 90s group. You can see my Spotify stats at https://www.last.fm/user/bluesma1 to check that I’m not making that up. I’ve put a ton of time into the TBG servers and really value the fact that it’s the only 240hz server close to me, as well as the community of players. Again I apologize that I didn’t think my message through, and hope I can continue to play on your servers.

Well I was not aware of either band, but you are not lying and the chat confirmed that the context was as you said. We ask that you obviously refrain from using that word as 99% of the time it's not used appropriately and typically stirs up chat.

With that said, I've gone ahead and lifted this ban. Let us know if you have issues.

Back