Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Machara_Senpai

In Game Name Machara_Senpai

Steam ID (If Applicable) Machara_Senpao

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5/08/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Today I received the following error: "The game has been disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Reason: [BF4DB] VPN-KICK - proxy." Apparently it is due to the use of VPN, but I am sure that I am not currently using a VPN.

Previously I had a similar problem, this is the post: https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal-battlefield-3.68334/

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Looking at your kicks from BF4 it is related to your ping exceeding our server limits, but this could be related to your VPN detection. See below from when you tried to join on May 1st:

Please fix your ping and join us again. Cur:[1505ms] Avg:[230ms]

We will need to look at this, please be patient.

Looking at your kicks from BF4 it is related to your ping exceeding our server limits, but this could be related to your VPN detection. See below from when you tried to join on May 1st:

I am sure not to use a VPN to enter the game. I will try to enter again in the same way. I will wait for a quick solution, thank you very much

I still have the same error. If you can fix something, I would be very grateful. I suggest that you delete my data from the database, to try to enter again, please and thank you

I still have the same error. If you can fix something, I would be very grateful. I suggest that you delete my data from the database, to try to enter again, please and thank you
This is not the issue, it is likely an issue with your ISP.

okay thank you very much anyway
Might try changing your IP yourself or contacting your ISP to change it for you, as I had the same problem of having my IP false flagged for VPN but it resolved itself so I dont have a fix for you.

Back